Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Jump In The Line, Shake Your Body On Mine


Huller e'erbody! Wasshappenin'? So, I went to the Arcade! It was a @#%%$ to get into the place, but I did it. It was my very first time going to an Arcade and it was cool, I got a few things I liked. One of which, is this awesome Boombox Snowboard that I am in lub with. ^_^ And then I found some minion goggles on the marketplace that I HAD to have, because... Well yeah, I'm awesome like that and I love Despicable Me.
 
Skin: Body Co. Ash
Shape: Minez
Hair: RAW HOUSE Sonny
Eyes: {D.A} Blind Blue & Drowned Grey (Sinistre Collection)
Facial Hair: EMORTAL CONCEPTS
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched EARS - OMIMI
Tattoo: *Birth* The Wings of Nirvana
 
Nose Swirl: .Pekka.
Piercing: [IC] MESH Piercing Set .::Black Maria::. with Shadow
Necklace: :Sey Kabbalah Necklace
Goggles: Sweet Baby Minions Google Mesh
Snowboard: RO Snowboard Boombox @ Arcade!
 
Pants: [R3] Brandon Jeans [V2]
Shoes: SUGAR Classic Slip Ons Sugar Skull