Saturday, September 7, 2013

I Am The Game, You Don't Wanna Play Me



Wasshappenin' Homies?
So, today I felt a bit post apocalypse, zombie killing badass-ish. haha.
I've had most of this stuff for a while, it's actually one of my regular outfits, but I love it. I added these Demon hands and Fang hand accessories from DRD (Death Row Designs) because, well.. They are awesome.
 
Skin: *KENTO* Cherish
Hair: CaTwA Tommy Hair
Eyes: {D.A} Drowned Grey (Sinistre Collection) 
Scars: Corvus Scarred Face
Tattoos: Fuh.Q Rise Rebel Resist & Mad As a Hatter
 
Glasses: Voxxi B Nerd Glasses Unisex
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched Ears OMIMI
Piercing: [IC] Mesh Piercing Set .::Black Maria::. with Shadow
Chest Belt: +pe+ Ant Zombie chest Strap - Death
Belt: <TheAbyss> FM_NAU_Combat_Belt
Hands: -DRD- Demonhands Male
Hand Accessory: -DRD- Chrono Fangs Steel
Feet: Vika Design - Male Feet
 
Pants: CESTAR Calca HD