Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag

Hullo e'erbody. Wasshappenin'?
So.. So so so so so sooooooo... I got these pants thrown at me from a good friend, Rogue Falconer the creator of Rotten Defiance. Pretty nice pair of pants that will come in all kinds of different colors, but... you know I had to get the black ones haha. I also got this kickass motorcycle from another good friend Seven, the creator of Seven Ink! Hope you all enjoy, I sure did.
PS. Thanks to my amazing girlfriend for taking the pic while my SL was being slower than a turtle with a broken foot and taking sleep meds.
Hair: [CheerNo] Hair_Lee_Dark
Eyes: {D.A} Sorrow Eyes - Groupgift! NEW STORE!
Lip Piercing: [ni.Ju] Chain Chomp
Shirt: D-Style - Toca Sweater Cross
Pants: [*RD*] Unisex Slouchy Pants (Not Released Yet)
Shoes: G&D Amphibious Chic
Bracelets: [MANDALA] Sinra2 Bracelet Set
Necklace: Amorous: Zodiac - Taurus
P&W Minion V1.0
Hands: [Cheerno] Hands_V3_#4