Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow


Wazzuppp Madsters? So, I gave in, I went and bought the slink hands for men haha. I was a bit pissed that I had just bought the [cheerNo] hands and 2 days later Slink comes out with male hands, but I got over it lol. These hands are going to make me happy, I can see it. Can paint my nails black, add awesome tattoos (which I see a lot of people making! Woot!) And hopefully soon, some appliers for male skins? My most wanted thing I want for my Slink hands though? TAPE APPLIERS!
Yes, I miss my hand tape. So.. make them please? 
Nehoo.. Enjoy!

Hair: *Dura Boy*41
Eyes: Clemmm ReSnick Eyes + Snicket Glass

Necklace: Elysium Pride necklace rainbow (Gift)
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Male

Shirt: Fuh.Q [Skullpunk] Hoodie
Pants: Fuh.Q [Politically Uncorrect]
Boots: Fruk Nitric Boots