Sunday, August 25, 2013

See, What had happened was...


Ohai, wasshappenin'?! So, this is my first blog post and see .. what had happened was... My beautiful and amazing girlfriend Bubbles (Check out her blog here) has such an awesome blog that I decided along with designing on my free time at my store Fuh.Q, I will add blogging to my to-do list!
Why not? Right?
Nehoo, here's my first look of the day.

Skin: *KENTO* Trent
Shape: Self Made
Eyes:{D.A} Sinistre - Downed Grey
Hair: Action Mesh Hair Darmody Veganic
Facial Hair: EMORTAL CONCEPTS
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched EARS - OMIMI

Necklace: [MANDALA] Rushana Necklace/Sumiiro Black
Bracelet: Kari Audio wire Bracelet - Redux

Tattoo:[Sleepy Bozer] Yummy Vine
Piercing: [IC] MESH Piercing Set .::Black Maria::. with Shadow
Nose Swirl:.Pekka.

Shirt: Flow . Pocket Tank Top
Pants: Sugar City Skinny Pants V.1
Shoes: Fruk Nitric Boots