Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to Black


Hey, Hey! Today I did a collaboration with the amazingness of a woman called my girlfriend, Bubbles! ♥
 
 
Black is kind of my thing, and red.. but black is definitely the dominant color in my life because it's the awesomesauceness of color, so I decided to throw on a shirt by a good friend of mine, Heydra, the creator of DaZeD DeZineZ, along with some pretty cool ass shoes by another friend, the designer of Sugar!
PS. For my baby's look click here: Her ♥
 
On Lue:
 
Skin: *KENTO* Ryan
Shape: Minez
Hair: EXILE Thunderstruck
Feathers: Native Visions Native Feather Headband
Facial Hair: EMORTAL CONCEPTS
Tattoo: Custom Tattoo : Fuh.Q
 
Watch: *chronokit* Watch no.37 Lancelot Black
Necklace: Amorous Zodiac Taurus
 
Shirt: DaZeD DeZineZ Sam Empire (Black Only Event)
Jeans: Ronsem* Straight Jeans
Shoes: Sugar Classic Slip Ons Sugar Skull