Monday, January 18, 2016

We Are The New Americana


Hey everyone! Let me introduce you to the brand new beginning of our blog!
Poetic Meraki;

I will be posting along side my beautiful fiancee SL & RL. Deathdoll Blackheart ♥
I will also be posting via my female avatar: Candy Spicer when the mood hits me. :)
I hope you enjoy!

On Lue: 

Body:
Hair: [BURLEY]_Benji
Eyes: *Drot* Galactic Vision - Cosmic
  Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - JesrayV2
 Accessories: 
 (Yummy) Pentagram Pendant &Palmistry Necklace  @ Old C88
Horns: [CX] Hundred Chain Horn

Clothing:
Shirt: [Pumpkin] Basic tee @ TMD
 Pants: REBELL - Skinny Pants
Shoes: [VALE KOER] THE B-3 RUNNERS NINJA 

On Dollz:
Body:
Hair: [RA] Verena Hair - Grayscale
Eyes: {D.A} Nebula Ice



Clothing:
Dress: [I<3F] Corsetdress
Boots: N-core ALEXANDRA "Black" (old Kustom 9)

Accessories
 (Yummy) Heart Locket -  Silver I Love You - Short Chain
 (Yummy) Palmistry Necklace - Silver (Old C88)
 (Yummy) True Fate Ring - Silver - Onyx (Old C88)


 Lipstick::Z.S: Galaxy Lips